1. Craft Cocktails by Brian Van Flandern
2. Baxter of California shave 1.2.3 KIT
3. Watch by J.Crew
4. Mulberry leather card holder
5. Tom Dixon candle
6. J.Crew hamilton floral-print silk-twill pocket square
7. Mulbery metal money clip
8. Marc by Marc Jakobs tablet case
9. D R Harris windsor shashing bowl and soap
Saint Valentine`s Day is almost in two weeks! Are you getting ready for a romantic night out? I decided to sum up some things that are always going to be winners, even if the gift is for a girl who seems to have everything.
1. Sweet little notebook from Smythson always looks wonderful.
2. Byredo candles are always popular and for sure will be appreciated by a stylish recipient.
3. Estelle Teddy lace-trimmed stretch-jersey playsuit by Eberjey.
4. Silk-satin pajama set by Olivia von Halle.
5. Karl Lagerfeld `s silver stainless steel watch. Designer`s favorite number seven highlighted in Roman numerals. It is a classic watch which you can wear with bracelets.
6. Leather pouch by Comme des Garcons.
7. Gold-tone tiered multi-chain headpiece by Jennifer Behr.
8. Sylvie floral-embellished headband by Eugenia Kim.
I have heard a lot of good opinions about this beauty product! It actually works! Revitalash makes your lashes thicker, longer and fuller.
A very touching story stands behind the creation of it. Dr. Michael Brinkenhoff`s wife had cancer and after treatments her lashes became very fragile. So he decided to create this special new conditioner. As a result her lashes came back to life.
By applying it like a liner once a day before you go to bed you will be shocked how fast your lashes will grow. Withing just one week you will notice a difference.
I love this adorable Alexander McQueen leather Blackberry case. You can find it here